Welcome to the Simply Fortran Package Server
Sign up today for easy installation of development libraries and example projects for Simply Fortran!
Notices from the Server
None at this time
- April 07, 2020 - libjpeg-turbo
- March 19, 2020 - Flibs strings
- March 19, 2020 - json-fortran
- March 18, 2020 - Simple DirectMedia Layer
- March 18, 2020 - SDL2_ttf
WinBGI is an implementation of the Borland Graphics Interface for Windows machines. Most of the functions and some additional functions have been implemented to allow compiling older software utilizing BGI on modern Windows machines. BGI allows developers to draw simple lines and figures. More information can be found at:
This package contains a Simply Fortran example project.