Welcome to the Simply Fortran Package Server
Sign up today for easy installation of development libraries and example projects for Simply Fortran!
Notices from the Server
- August 30, 2017 - LAPACK95
- August 30, 2017 - PLplot (32-bit)
- August 30, 2017 - Fortran GSL
- August 30, 2017 - NetCDF-Fortran
- August 30, 2017 - libSUFR
The F03GL library provides a Fortran 2003 interface to the OpenGL library, along with the GLU and GLUT toolkits. Users can create 3D graphics based on a thin OpenGL wrapper and construct user interfaces using the included GLUT wrapper in Fortran. The library is designed to be only a thin wrapper, maintaining the performance users expect from an OpenGL library.
This package contains a Simply Fortran example project.