Welcome to the Simply Fortran Package Server
Sign up today for easy installation of development libraries and example projects for Simply Fortran!
Notices from the Server
None at this time
- March 06, 2019 - modFileSys
- February 28, 2019 - RS-232-Fortran
- February 27, 2019 - Ftcl
- February 27, 2019 - Quad Double Library
- February 27, 2019 - LibGD-Fortran
CHRPAK is a Fortran 90 library for handling strings and characters. Many unusual situations are provided for, including:
* string '31.2' <=> numeric value 31.2
* uppercase <=> lowercase
* removal of control characters or blanks
* sorting, merging, searching
This distribution has been updated to place everything in the "chrpak" module. The developer must "use chrpak" rather than just call the subroutines and functions as implied by the homepage.
This package contains a Simply Fortran example project.