Welcome to the Simply Fortran Package Server
Sign up today for easy installation of development libraries and example projects for Simply Fortran!
Notices from the Server
None at this time
- August 30, 2017 - LAPACK95
- August 30, 2017 - PLplot (32-bit)
- August 30, 2017 - Fortran GSL
- August 30, 2017 - NetCDF-Fortran
- August 30, 2017 - libSUFR
Ftcl is meant to offer a simple and robust way of incorporating the Tcl/Tk language in a Fortran program. By interfacing with Tcl, Fortran developers can access the GUI capabilities of Tk, the builtin networking capabilities of Tcl, and the flexibility of integrating scripts into a Fortran program.
This package contains a Simply Fortran example program.