Welcome to the Simply Fortran Package Server
Sign up today for easy installation of development libraries and example projects for Simply Fortran!
Notices from the Server
None at this time
- November 02, 2023 - SuperLU
- June 27, 2022 - json-fortran
- February 23, 2022 - Fortran XML
- February 18, 2022 - fortran-lang.org Package Manager
- November 16, 2021 - DISLIN 32-bit
Libjpeg is a widely used C library for reading and writing JPEG image files. It was developed by Tom Lane and the Independent JPEG Group (IJG) during the 1990's and it is now maintained by several developers using various services.