Welcome to the Simply Fortran Package Server
Sign up today for easy installation of development libraries and example projects for Simply Fortran!
Notices from the Server
None at this time
- June 27, 2022 - json-fortran
- February 23, 2022 - Fortran XML
- February 18, 2022 - fortran-lang.org Package Manager
- November 16, 2021 - DISLIN 32-bit
- November 16, 2021 - DISLIN 64-bit
The BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms) are routines that provide standard building blocks for performing basic vector and matrix operations. The Level 1 BLAS perform scalar, vector and vector-vector operations, the Level 2 BLAS perform matrix-vector operations, and the Level 3 BLAS perform matrix-matrix operations. Because the BLAS are efficient, portable, and widely available, they are commonly used in the development of high quality linear algebra software, LAPACK for example.